Committed to provide prompt and reliable testing services, in accordance with latest standard methods, fully maintaining Confidentiality and Impartiality.
Striving steadfastly towards customer satisfaction through a thorough understanding of customer needs and expectations.
The Executive Management is fully committed to provide resources required for the effective implementation and continued improvement of Quality Management System.
Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Petroleum Testing & Research Labs, Islamabad (PTRL) is fully aware that impartiality is one of the fundamental principles that must be guaranteed by a testing laboratory. PTRL Management is committed to ensure that all activities are carried out impartially and objectively - and are perceived as such by the interested parties in compliance with the relevant requirements.
PTRL commits its impartiality particular to :
- Ensure that procedures for accessing services are fair and nondiscriminatory.
- Addressing the risks to the impartiality, arising from its activities, its relationships or relationship of its staff members.
- Analyze, evaluate, treat, monitor and document the identified risks and to eliminate or minimize such risks to the impartiality.
- Provide internal and external staff the knowledge required to operate in accordance with impartiality. Staff are required to sign a Confidentiality and impartiality agreement to promptly reveal any situation that may constitute a conflict of interest.
- Do not allow its integrity to be compromised by commercial, financial or other pressures and relationship of all its staff members.
- Do not provide the required testing services where unacceptable impartiality threats arise.